Subscribe to services to keep track of what's up in your community.
- Go Green: Recreation
Do your part in reducing our impact on the environment. Saanich Parks & Recreation is minimizing the amount of printed materials we distribute. Let us email you Saanich Parks & Recreation updates. These updates may include electronic versions of the Active Living Guide, schedule updates, and special events notices.
- Block Watch: Saanich Police
Crime prevention newsletter from Saanich Police.
- Climate Action
Sustainable Saanich is happy to provide you with monthly updates on all of the great upcoming events and opportunities that will help you take action on climate change. We hope that you enjoy this newsletter and it inspires you to learn, commit and take action to reduce your carbon footprint.
- Saanich Archives
Saanich Archives collects and preserves archival material relating to the Municipality of Saanich. We welcome donations of photographs and other records that document the heritage of Saanich.
- Saanich Emergency Program (SEP)
News from SEP - a division of the Saanich Fire Department that provides the citizens of Saanich with a response to emergencies, major emergencies and disasters.
- Our Backyard: Natural Environment
Our Backyard is a seasonal newsletter supporting conservation, restoration and education of the natural environment in the Municipality of Saanich.
Archived newsletters for the Garry Oak Restoration Project in Saanich.
- Communities in Harvest
- Parks & Recreation
- Saanich Archives
- Sustainable Saanich
- Ace Mascot
- Saanich Police
- Saanich Blockwatch
- @SaanichParksRec Saanich Parks & Rec is a vital part of our healthy, active community. We operate 165 Parks, 100 km of Trails, 4 Recreation Centres, a Golf Course and more!
- @CedarHillGolf Cedar Hill Golf Course is centrally located in the District of Saanich.
- @CedarHillGC Curious about course conditions at Cedar Hill Golf? Find out here!
- @SaanichPolice Proudly keeping Saanich safe since 1906.
- @AceK9Saanich Police community outreach. Ace is the Saanich Police mascot named after our championship German Shepherd who served 1992-2001.
- @SaanichFire The Saanich Fire Department has been proudly serving the community since 1919.
- @SaanichBlkWatch Block Watch is a neighbour-helping-neighbour program. Assists in preventing crime and keeping neighbourhoods safe!
- @SustainaSaanich Community-based sustainability and climate action news, programs and tips from the District of Saanich.
- @SaanichEP The Saanich Emergency Program (SEP) provides the citizens of Saanich with a response to major emergencies and disasters.